Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Cobra Slave by Timothy Zahn (Cobra Rebellion Trilogy, Book 1)

I actually read this last month. Started and finished in two days flat, then picked up another book just a day or two later. Hence when I first sat down to sketch something from this... my mind was blank. I went too fast for any particular picture to stick in my mind. Oops. Normally I'd count it a loss at this point, but the book has been sitting in my studio for weeks now, waiting for me to open it back up and find something to draw. I did give it a try a while ago, attempting to design the Troft, but... it wasn't a sketch worth seeing the light of day.

Instead, I leave you with one simple sketch of a scene I found amusing...

Lorne jumps into an arrowcrest tree to avoid being dragged off by the Dominion Marines

No comments:

Post a Comment