Sunday, April 19, 2015

Eulalia! by Brian Jacques

Ah, Rangval. I think I can safely say he's my favorite character in this book.

Teasing about delicious food is a very bad idea when you're stuck at the top of a mountain with a tribe of hungry shrews and not enough food to go around. It only took one sling-stone to the ear to teach Rangval the Rogue that lesson...

  I grew up reading (and loving) the Redwall series. I missed the last few books, though, so when I saw this one in audio book form at the library I wanted to check it out. Admittedly, the Redwall stories tend to blend together once you've read a lot of them (they do share a lot of similarities), but even so, I've enjoyed every Redwall book I've ever read. Eulalia! is no exception. Delicious food, dramatic battle scenes, and charming accents aplenty.

Boxing hare champ Mad Maudie takes on a gang of sand lizards





No comments:

Post a Comment