Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Evil Experiment by Jude Watson (Jedi Apprentice Series, Book 12)


 "How dare you question me!" Captain Yur T'aug sprang to his feet and stalked toward Obi-Wan and Astri. He came within centimeters of their faces. "Get out!" he bellowed.

 ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Qui-Gon Jinn, Jenna Zan Arbor, & Quint

  "Are you telling me I am not wise?" she asked.
  "You have intelligence. Maybe genius. But that is not wisdom."
  He had disturbed her. She covered it with a laugh. "I've heard of Jedi mind tricks. You are trying to get me to doubt myself. That is impossible."
  "Here is an example of what I mean," Qui-Gon said. "You do not recognize what truth is, so you call it a trick. That is why you are not wise, Jenna Zan Arbor. Wisdom is something you cannot identify because you cannot measure it with your instruments."

No comments:

Post a Comment